Graphic Design Symposium

I've always loved Graphic Design. I like to mess around with photoshop and make my own graphics. My banner is made by me and most of the pictures for the my slider are made by me as well. This symposium answered my last request in my last symposium post by being interesting and engaging the audience in the broad industry of graphic design and how it effects our everyday lives being everywhere.

I really liked all the talk about Wes Anderson. The book that was shown in the book design I actually bought twice for my friends last Christmas. They love his stuff a lot and the look of his movies and the book was perfect for them. His attention to design is what sets him apart in the film industry. I'm happy they spoke about graphic design in motion. The film reel they showed us was very impressive and cool.

The symposium opened my eyes to the possibilities and opened me up to graphic design a little bit more and thinking about maybe double majoring in film and graphic design, even though I really do not like Illustrator.

Share this:

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment