2013 Reflection

Last semester I learned how to use different cameras like the Canon 60D and the Panasonic's which are a lot more advanced than the old GL2s that were strictly tape. The problem with GL2s were that sometimes the tapes would mess up and not record and you'd have to record again, which didn't help with projects in a time limit. I also learned how to make more professional looking videos. In that way, it's more like as I matured, so did the videos. I'm still in the process of learning to remember to turn microphones on. I didn't make as much videos as I thought I would. Hopefully in 2nd semester, I'll try to make more videos and try to refine my cinematography skills and maybe also my editing skills. I think I'll start applying myself more and actually get in there.


Share this:

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment