Cool Websites

I really like blogs/websites about bands. Mostly because I can find out more information about the bands and what they're up to and if they'll be touring to KC soon so I can go see them. My top three favorite blogs based on the aesthetic would be:

Albert Hammond, Jr.

 I'm a fan of the square posts and pictures as you'll see with another blog/website favorite. It fills up more space and you just hover over to read a title and if you want to go to that part of the new. It also opens with an abstract video of water. When I visited it all the time when the blog was still a work in progress, it was of an airplane about to take off. It helps show Albert's personality and also I found out that he's coming to town soon.

I used to go to this website all the time during the school year, mostly for inspiration from SZA for a potential music video idea. It's a very minimalist sort of theme that seems like one I would use for my tumblr if I had one. I like the roses, even though the background could have been seamless. Knowing her debut album Z and the how pinkish rose like background decorated that, it's nice to know they still influence her blog and her aesthetic.



Kahleb & Harley

While not a band, I love the theme of these two's blog/portfolio. I went to high school with these two so maybe I'm bias. I like the blog opens on a slideshow of their projects to show how diverse their videos seem. I also like how minimal it is on the texts and how it's mostly just pictures or their videos.

Share this:

,

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment